French Immersion full movie is released on Oct 07, 2011. Watch French Immersion online - the French Comedy movie from Canada. French Immersion is directed by Kevin Tierney and created by Jefferson Lewis with Olunike Adeliyi and Dorothée Berryman.

A contemporary comedy about five Anglo-Canadians - actually four Anglos and a New Yorker - who find themselves in a two-week total immersion French program in a remote town in Northern Quebec. The place is perfect for total immersion, since according to the most recent census the population is 97% Quebecois "pure laine," unilingually French, and fervently nationalist. No one is quite sure who or what the remaining 3% is.

As know as:

French Immersion, French Immersion: C'est la faute à Trudeau, French Immersion: It's All Trudeau's Fault,




French, English, Italian, Hindi

Production Companies:

Park Ex Pictures

Cast & Crew

More Like This